HOW TO GROW BEARD NATURALLY AT HOME The beard on the face grows once the boy hits puberty. Facial hairs and beard that grows on the body are the results of male hormones in the body. The male hormones androgen or testosterone is responsible for male secondary sexual characters. In the male human body, the levels of testosterone are higher than in the female body. This higher testosterone level complies with facial hairs, hoarse (manly) voice, beard, and mustache growth. Since these hormones lack in the female body, the female characters are predominant like less facial hair, soft voice, no beard or mustache. To grow the beard on the face naturally at home, follow the various steps.
- Massage the beard hair using beard oil, preferably Vedas cure beard oil. Massaging the beard oils increase the growth and strengthen the hair.
- Apply beard oil regularly.
- Mint is a natural conditioner. Soak mint in water and boil the water on the stove for 10 minutes. Strain the boiled water and let it cool. After washing your beard hair rinse it with mint water. It gives a conditioning effect on the beard.
- Moisturize the skin beneath the beard so that it does not become dry and scaly.
- Dry and scaly skin becomes irritates and itches making it uncomfortable. Oiling is the best way to moist the skin.
- Onion juice has extravagant properties to enhance hair growth. It promotes beard hair growth and makes it look dense. Peel off the onion and extract the juice from it. Apply onion juice and leave it for half an hour. Wash off your hair and allow it to dry. It enhances hair growth.
- Do not use harsh chemicals on your beard.
- Use Vedas cure beard growth oil to promote natural beard growth.